CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Pictures Anyone?

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

Love the picture of Gabe and Derek together!

Sydney, Katie, and Kevin

Oh Man. This picture! Jennifer said LOOK! I'm a tree hugger and Sharpie said well actually you look like a pole dancer. Haha.

We were laying on the floor like this in French once cause my back hurt and Emma decided she wanted to photoshop the words "It's ok to be stupid" in the middle.

BUBBLE CHEEKS!

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments
Saw Eclipse Wednesday WOW! Best.Movie.Yet!
WOW ladie's man! Haha P.S. the kids got HULKIN long arms cause he could put one arm around 3 of us. Put that in the world records!

This is a really old picture of Lindsey but it shows how random she is! Love her!
Remember this picture? Oh hes so wittle!
Here's this years model LOOK HOW MUCH HE'S CHANGED! P.S. that's my locker right by him where we'd always meet after lunch and eat gum and chat till I had 30 seconds to get to class [Good thing Mr. Larson didn't do tardies cause there was possibly 2 weeks throughout the year that I wasn't tardy for his class :0]
But not before he read the "nutrition facts" first :]
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

Pod Class Girls
Pod Class Guys [P.s these aren't counting the popular/kinda scary kids that were in their own little group. These are the people that made pod class this year AMAZING for me!]
Me Jessie and Tiff :]
TA pals Dax picked up Josh who picked up Derek WOAH BUFF!
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

Math Class girls! Emma Alex Karlie and Mia or "Salsa Ross" as I call her because of the stick man Nigel Ross I drew and made her marry :]
Oh man seth!
This means horse in French we had to guess when it was on our foreheads. Sharpie stole my camera and I didn't want him to take a picture of me
Seth Cody and Derek and Maddie in the background
Dax and Karlie a.k.a radish
We all think Karlie has bigger biceps than Cody p.s. Kallyn Emma and Tiffany HOW GORGEOUS ARE THEY? 3 words: BRING IT HANNAH! :]

This was my binder on the last day of school after it had been written on all year. Now I have to buy another one and do it again! It has so many inside jokes! You should be able to read them if you click on the pictures :] Dax and Derek were pulling these faces and Karlie asked Dax "are you trying to be sexy cause it ain't working!" Love her! Derek's face pretty much sums up this year!
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments
More pictures to come..Stay tuned for a bunch off of my phone I haven't had a chance to get them off my e-mail yet...LOVE YOU GUYS!

1 Comments...:

Heather said...

Fun pictures! I'm so sad we didn't get to see you while we were there, but I hope you had a great time at camp!