CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer...BLECK!

Anyway sorry I haven't blogged in awhile but I've been sewing a dress for 4H Fashion Review which is a contest where you make something and have to model it and get judged. So this year I sewed the dress I've been talking about and it took FOREVER! I have literally been sewing at my grandma's house from 8-7:30 for the past 3 days plus other hours here and there :[ Not fun...BUT IT'S DONE! HOORAY! Not very many interesting things happened during it but yesterday I was sitting on the couch learning how to handsew my lining [yuck] with my aunt Marilee and I stuck the needle through my shirt to hold it and Marilee grabbed it and it was still attached to my bobbin and she was like "where's your knot?" so I told her I didn't have one yet so she yanks it to tie a knot and noticed my shirt pulling so we were laughing hysterically because that wasn't supposed to happen apparently :]
We went to Ogden to help my mom's friend Amy and that's the land of my birth so if you ever go there GO TO PIZZA RUNNER!!! Totally looks like a sketchy little place with creepy paintings drawn on the sides and scary people working there but THEIR BREADSTICKS ARE TO DIE FOR! You can't go to Ogden without breadsticks that's our motto :] After we were done helping we went to the dinosaur park which was fun. Charlie was playing with my phone and called Sharpie without letting me know so I hurried and hung up and then he called me back and was like "All the effort to get off my couch and you hung up on me!?" It was funny.
Not much has been going on...Summers been kind of depressing without the FOOFers hanging around all the time. But Katie's coming to help me in my mom's classroom tomorrow and I'm pretty sure Sharpie will show up too so it will be fun.
TODAY'S LESSONS LEARNED: Go to Pizza Runner and be patient and life will be goood. The End.

0 Comments...: