CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

ONE MISSED CALL!!! OH NO!!!

Just to let you know I woke up this morning and looked at my phone...One missed call from an unknown number! AHHH! So if I happen to die here shortly just know that I LOVE YOU ALL DEARLY! and don't bawl through my entire funeral. Try to have a party! P.S. Please buy New Moon and Now 33 and leave them on my grave so I can rock out and have a movie night in heaven :) or the other place :) Yesterday I had a day off so we went to the Monte L. Bean muesem on BYU campus (BYU! WOO HOO! THAT'S WHERE I WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE!) with Jill and her kids. It's basically a muesem of dead stuffed animals but we went on scavenger hunts and it was still pretty cool. My favorite part was the over 8 feet tall scary looking bear (the one I beat up after he gave me a black eye in February ironically enough) whom me and Megan named Bruce. He is a ferocious bear that is locked in his own pedestal glass cage. Megan and I decided it's cause the muesem comes to life and if Bruce got out it wouldn't be pretty! I have some pictures of all the animals I hunted and donated on my phone but I have to text them to my e-mail and put them on here and I am saving my texts for Las Vegas and I've been texting Disneyland Jennifer off and on today. Sorry! Then we went to Carl's Jr. and being a rebel I played on the play place even though I was too tall for once! haha! Then we went to IKEA which is kinda nerdy for me to like but it's one of my favorite stores even if it took us 2 hours to get out of there! Well here is a picture of Charlie wearing doll glasses:

Love Ya! I'll post again if I don't die :)

0 Comments...: