CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

BONJOUR!!! CA VA? (Why Hello! How are you?)

WOO HOO! I have just finished the last of the homework I've been putting off the entire quarter :) I feel so accomplished!
So about the stake dance...I had even more fun than last time because I was more comfortable and knew more of what to expect. The only bad things were that the guy Katie likes was talking and got another girls number which made her upset (though last week we found out they were just friends) and Sharpie had a birthday party to go to that was "more important" GRR! However I danced with 4 guys this time! (P.S. They were all pretty cute :))
First of all I did the Cinderella thing where you put your shoe in a pile and then the guys have to find the girl without her shoe. So I was just standing there when this older tall guy came over with my stinky shoe...Eep! He was kinda cute! :) Plus I found out that he's 18 and is planning on going on a mission and is on the track team. He ran his mile in 4 minutes...WOW!
Next my friends made me dance with this kid in my pod classes named Dax who's super nice. Karlie and Josh came over and the put their arms over the tops of ours so we looked like an X and were talking. It was fun!
After that Katie and Sara made me dance with Braden who I may have a little bit of a crush on :) I haven't really talked to him before that but he's super sweet and nice. (and cute!) But he's not THE one I like :)
The last dance we all told ourselves we were going to dance with a guy so Sara had me dance with her guy friend Cy. He was really nice and funny so it was great!
Derek and Gabe went this time and they were so funny! We were standing in line doing the Cha Cha Slide and we kept messing up our rights and lefts and stepping on each other. Their brothers picked up Derek and had him sit on this chair and yelled BAR MITZVAH TIME! and carried him around till he jumped out HAHA!
So all in all it was really fun but it will be better next time because we get Sharpie back and we're probably going to invite Kasey and Kevin is old enough...HIP HIP HOORAY!
Jennifer's in California so I miss her and during sprink break I get to go to Vegas YAY! So now I have to go so see ya later!

0 Comments...: