CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

WOW I've missed a lot :(

1st of all let me say i'm sorry for not having any pictures. Its techically my dad's fault cause he won't let me put pictures on his computer. But HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE YOU BIG FAT KID!!! Hee Hee Hee! Oh and also HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN! to my other brother named Sharpie, both of whom have the title of favorite guys on the planet! But now I can tell you what me and my pals have been up to for the old man's birthday! I couldn't tell you about it cause I wasn't sure if he would read about it or not. But me and Katie, Jenni Beans, and Lindsey went to Wal Mart and bought all this random stuff for him that he likes. Here is a picture:
Haha he used the blanket we made him as a cape and wore his hat :) Oh ya and Kasey's heads in the pic too :)
But there was a continuation to the gum story that happened the day after and I just didn't feel like blogging I guess...But I had gum again and I was talking to Sharpie (again) but Mr. Shaw walks up by me and I did what sharpie told me to do about being natural and so I totally perfected it and so then I yell YA I WAS NATURAL and Sharpie goes "till you shout-ed" in this funny voice (for sharpie) it was soo funny.
Speaking of funny watch the videos at the bottom of my blog: THE GREATEST FREAKOUT EVER 1&2 PSH
So I guess I will be done now! See ya later!!!

0 Comments...: