CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 20, 2009

BEST STINKIN MOVIE EVER!!!


glitter-graphics.com
K so my aunt Jill's friend Ginger's work had a preview showing of new moon and so me my mom, mark's mom alvina, and my mom's cousin Laura went. IT WAS SOO GOOD!!! You have to see it even if you weren't planning on it. and I know I'm an Edward fan and everything but OMGOSH JACOB/TAYLOR LAUTNER IS SOOOO HOT!!!!! but I feel bad for him cause like my company last night he has all these girls obsessing over his hotness that are all over the age of 30...I mean EW!

glitter-graphics.com

glitter-graphics.com
*sound of me hyperventalating in the background with angels singing hallelugiah :)*
p.s. jill that's the shoulder you said you wanted to bite! :)
Back to reality I think that everything they did wrong in Twilight was fixed in this movie. Oh and guys...there were 18ish of them there and they seemed to like it even though it was Twilight (which me and Jenni Beans were trying to convince our dear brothers of today) So ya STOP READING MY BLOG AND GO SEE IT!!! But here's some more graphics :)

glitter-graphics.comlol

glitter-graphics.com aww reminds me of hugging my bro kasey...except kasey is a musceley hottie! :) ah so much cooler in the movie theatre


glitter-graphics.com
The End! :)

0 Comments...: