CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!

So I don't have a lot to say I just wanted to say happy holidays! Here are some recent things going on...Last night I was monkeying around with my phone and locked it accidentlly and didn't have a pin so I'm blocked out of my phone. This was about 11 at night so they were closed and you have to call customer care for it to work. So I called today and they are closed till tomorrow at 9. GRR!!! So I'm a little frustrated. 2nd my best friend/ilder brother Sharpie has swine flu :( Get Feeling Better!!! He's been out since Saturday night so he should be better soon :) 3rd tomorrow afternoon me and my pals are going to go see New Moon again without adults..Haha I'm excited! Then me and my pal Katie are going to have a sleepover...YAY! So anyway HAPPY HOLIDAYS once again and please don't get trampled going shopping tomorrow. and since Sharpie didn't remember/listen I'll remind you again. DON'T EAT YO BACON! :)See ya

0 Comments...: