CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 23, 2009

The Gum Incident



glitter-graphics.com
So after lunch everyday Sharpie meets me by my locker cause his class is right next to it and I always have like the eclipse big-e packs in spearmint (hee hee 2/$5.00 at smiths) and his teacher is Mr. Shaw and so yesterday Sharpie said make sure you watch out for mr. Shaw I think he is getting suspicious. So Mr. Shaw is a couple feet away and so I chuck my gum at the back of my locker and it rolls around and makes this huge clanging noise and so Shaw goes what was that? and I can't really say nothing now can I? So I tell him and I guess he didn't really care cause he just turned to Sharpie, laughed, and said she's tellin you your breath smells man! Then he left and Sharpie had to give me this lecuture on acting natural and then replayed the part where I chucked the gum in the locker. Then he decided that he would take a peice of gum to eat in the next period (which is his history i think)There is a wall and then the locker and I stand on that little ledge to get to the stuff I need on the top shelf. So I did that to get the gum and I turn around and Sharpie was laughing cause he can totally see into my locker. Then Jenni Beans did the same thing 5 minutes later while we were talking. So he laughed even harder and we were like don't laugh at our shortness. PSH so yeah Sharpie is probably my favorite brother cause we have some PSH moments. See ya!

bye the way I can't remember what movie this is from but I know I watched it and I laughed the whole time...Is it a cindrella story or sleepover or something else? HELP!

0 Comments...: