CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Random Things That I Haven't Blogged About Yet!

Ok so first of all on www.edwardsmeadow.com I just watched the official New Moon movie trailer and it was awesome! Taylor Lautner looked so freakin hot! However I still hate Jacob a ton. Still I do not like Kristen Stewart as Bella cause she has no expression in her voice. It's like monotone the entire time. But yeah about the temple celebration it was totally awesome and spiritual. They are going to give me a DVD of it so I'm like way excited cause I can fast forward and pause and such and it would be so cool cause I can find my friends. Cause Sharpie (Mckay) Kevin Gabe Kirsten Jennifer and Lindsey were all in it. Plus like a million and two hot guys :) <3 Um let's see what else. Oh yeah JORDIN IS HERE PEOPLES! We are going to Oakcrest Girl's camp in Kamas from Monday through Friday. Yes! I pretty much have given up all hope of posting New Mexico pictures on time. So I will do my best but don't really expect anything for awhile. But I am bringing my camera to school on Thursday (the last day of school...Only 4 more days left :( ) So I will have pictures of all my besties hopefully on here sometime. I'm kinda bored so I will post some myhotcomments.com thingers:
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

Uh I think that's it I guess cause I can't really member anything else but if anything else happens interesting then I will make a note of it and put it on this here ole' blog.

0 Comments...: