CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Let Us All Pray...

So I told my dad about my horrible struggles with my ancient computer and the internet always shutting off so we finally upgraded to INTERNET 8 so it should at least work a lil bit better. (See title of post) Um so yeah this will be kinda a random post because I do not wish to go to sleep at the moment. Oh yeah there is this extremely funny blog that's been on the news and stuff and my fabulous aunt Jellie told me about it. It's like this spoof on a mormon lady's life and it's SO FUNNY!!! It's under Blogging Buddies on my sidebar but if you're too lazy to scroll down then I will just type it in for ya here: www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com Enjoy! So how many of you guys like the new picture under my heading? All of you raise your hands (picture me saying that like the lemur king in Madagascar 2 LOL). Oh yeah so I had the funniest flashback yesterday in church that I looked to see if I had blogged about it yet but I hadn't. So a long time ago in a land far away we were in the auditorium watching Bill Nye with the ALOHA and SWAT pods. I was in between Jennifer and Gabe. It was dark. Gabe leans over and says to me...I wish the girl I liked was here so I could pull the move on her. (In case you didn't know "the move" is where the guy pretends to yawn and puts his arm around the girl...picture Cheaper By The Dozen 2 when Sarah is on a date.) After a minute of silence I elbowed him and asked "It's not me right????" and he said "Oh Hannah, if it was you I would've already done it!" :) I sat there for a second then told him...THANK YOU FOR NOT DOIN THAT! really loud kinda by accident. It was SO FUNNY! But maybe it's one of those "had to be there moments" I told Jennifer in Young womens and she thought it was hilarious too cause she had forgotten all about that little experience with one of our favorite brothers. (FYI all my brothers are my very favorites just to let you know...AND my sisters) So I will let you get back to your boring lifes now and probably go to bed (OOPS I mean go sit in bed and read the bridal magazines I checked out from the library ;) GOOD NIGHT!

0 Comments...: