CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Current Events

OMGOSH I just heard on the radio that Micheal? Jackson died! HOW THE CRAP DID THAT HAPPEN???? Sad day I actually knew who he was (unlike Farrah Fawcett but sad she died too) Totally random and unpredictable. Well RIP MJ AND FF. But also this morning I finished watching Titanic...Saddest.Movie.Ever. I was at the part where Rose hacks open the handcuffs with an ax (don't think that really spoils anythin) and so the whole time I watched it today was sad. No happy things at all. My mom just came down the hall and saw me have mascara all over my face and just laughed. LAUGHED! I MEAN REALLY? NO SYMPATHY!?! but she says she was laughting cause she told me it would be way sad when I first started watching it so I should've seen it coming which I did cause I mean, it's called the TITANIC for one thing. But augh that's like the hardest I've ever cried during a movie. But enough of sadness let's find some happy things to talk about. Hmm...my brother Kevin e-mailed me. I went to school to work for my mom like I have for the past 2 weeks almost. I have felt so tall and powerful cause no offense. But kindergartners are midgets. Plus I haven't been around like any people my age since Oakcrest so I felt tall...Untill the 6th graders passed me in the hallway and were all pretty much taller than me...Sad face :( <--- I am going to get like way buff glueing in so many papers in kindergartners portfolios. There's like 23 of them and I glue in one assignment in every book and think YES! SUCCESS! Then mom gives me like 3 more things. But I might not be buff I may be the opposite cause you wanna know how much crap I've eaten lately. It doesn't help that Megan's teacher feels that if she gives her class somethin and sees me in the hall she has to give it to me too. I mean not that I'm complaining I mean..Free Ice cream sandwhiches. But also Megan's and my mom's classes are reading buddies so they had their END OF THE YEAR BUDDY PARTY with doughnuts, and the good kind of choco milk (the good kind is like any kind at the store that we don't have at school) and Mrs. Glattli was sooperdooper nice and let us take all of it home. Yummy but fattening. Guess what I had for breakfast guys? Ya and then my mom took me to Chevron cause she wanted a Slurpie and so she got me one too and it was like way weird cause me and my mom both had space between the top of the cup and the Slurpie but like we turned around to get straws and we turned back around and the slurpie was coming out the top! AHH!! So we had to like stock up on napkins. And Alvina (Mark's mom) showed up too and was laughing at us cause we were like mopping our cups with napkins. Pretty Stinkin Hilarious. (You know what I've decided something I will start using random acronyms if I say PSH it mean Pretty Stinkin Hilarious K?) Well I don't know what to say now so goodbye!
LOVE,
Your fat ;) blogging buddie pal

0 Comments...: