CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

It hasn't Quite Hit Yet...

It was my last day as a "lil sevie" as the older and wrinklier kids at FHMS affectionately call us. My buddy Jenni Beans started to tear up 5 minutes before the bell rang and I honestly thought I would start crying. But mostly I feel kind of numb. Happy and Peaceful inside. Aw crap doesn't in all the books the character feel that way and then die a either slow and/or painful death? Well I took pictures of all the members of FOOF (Family Outside Of Family) and so I think that if I don't get too frustrated I am going to go downstairs and use my ancient computer and post the pictures...Well that is also if I can find my camera cord that's not plugged into the computer as usual. Aw crap! Well we shall see. K talk to you guys soon! Oh and P.S. I am most likely going to blog a TON over the summer so yeah bye!

0 Comments...: