CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh Goodness...

It has not been a very pleasant week in Hannah world so that is why there hasn't been posts for a long time. I don't really want to go into detail about what's been my problem because I have already vented to like 5 million people already but let's just say I know this girl that really deserves a big slap upside the head :) But it is pretty much taken care of because yesterday I was a jerk to her and yelled at her for shoving crap at me. So now she doesn't talk to me or Jennifer anymore! Yeah! K so let's see what else has been going on in the past couple weeks. Oh yeah I feel like a dork cause I haven't gotten any Valentine's stuff for people. It is just very hard to decide what to get. Holidays are stressful people! Well except for Groundhog's day that's easy. Oh yeah and like a week ago I promised that I would have pictures uploaded "tomorrow" yeah that didn't happen but I will try very very hard to upload them in the next couple days. Probably not tomorrow cause I'm pretty sure that my mom is taking us "bumming" and then Sunday then Monday when I hang out with my dad durin the time that my mom wouldn't be here so yeah bye!

0 Comments...: