CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Here are the pictures I promised

So Charlie has finally responded to us putting toys by him so cute huh! (Watch his "concentrating" face)
So I know these are not going to be in order so I will just put captions later.
These are from January and February. (P.S. One thing I have learned about living with Charlie you have to be able to haul butt down the hall to get your camera from your room really fast!)


This is Charlie after his tub when we tried to make him have a mohawk (success later)

I was bored as you can probably tell

This is my demented peanut butter cracker (that's really how it looked when I got it)

This is Charlie wearing my hat (you can't tell but he actually liked it)

This is Charlie in the tub one of his favorite hobbies...Look how fat he is! :)

We spiked his hair and wallah!

Charlie in his "moist towlette" as I like to call it (I want a hooded towel :)

Another one of him in my hat

Cute huh? I love my sweet little brother!

0 Comments...: