CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I am bored

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Um I was living in Midvale having a peaceful life before my sisters and Charlie came along :)


2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
1. BUY V-DAY STUFF! 2. Figure out my new MP3 player since my other one booshed. 3. eat more healthy 4. Study for my math test tomorrow...Bleck 5. Work on art homework


3. Snacks I enjoy: Um the really junky kinds that make you fat like a walrus (though I'm not there yet)


4. Places I've lived:
Ogden Midvale Herriman Riverton


5. Five things I'd do if I were a billionaire:
1. buy shoes 2. save up for me and Jennifer's "every place mentioned in Twilight" tour 3. Put it in savings for a car 4.?5. ?


A List of 8:
8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. American Idol 2. Dancing with the stars 3.House Hunters 4. Sonny with a Chance 5.
Hannah Montana 6. Movies 7. um...? 8.?


8 favorite places I love to eat:
1. Red Robin 2. Ice Cream Place 3. Pizza Hut 4. KFC 5. School 6. My house 7. I used to like Subway but if I eat hoagies again this year I will upchuck 8. Wendys


8 things that happened yesterday:
1. I went to the conference center for young womens and took a tour 2. Saw my friend in art class Mckay on a street corner in SL 3. Went to my grandmas 4. Talked to Mark 5. Talked to all my friends at least twice 6. Went to sleep! Yeah! 7. Wrote down a list of things I had to do 8. Decided if I was going to the V Day dance at my school (Jennifer and Katie talked me into going)


8 things I look forward to:
1. Charlie doing smart things 2. Sleeping 3. The 4 day weekend coming up 4. Talking to Mark and the rest of my friends 5. Going to the mall again 6. I guess the V day dance 7. eating candy 8. Sleep!!!

1 Comments...:

JoJo said...

OKAY i got some for your things you look forward too THAT CAMP!!!!!! i gettt to go silly. and one thing for a billionare would be by a new trailer for grandmas backyard. LOVE YA