CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Are you crying???

That is what I heard ALL DAY sometimes from people I didn't know. Because I have got the cold that my mom had passed on to Charlie who passed it on to Megan who passed it on to me...Make any sense? But I decided to go to school because either way I feel like crap and I might as well get stuff done. So my eyes have been watering like crazy and I have almost completley lost my voice. So my friends looked at me today and immediately asked "What did Mark do to you?" Nice huh But yeah so everybody thought I was crying today and it really started to get on my nerves. Grr. Oh by the way I got my 8th grade registration thingy yesterday and I can take French or Spanish but I can't choose. Any suggestions??? So yeah I think that is all

4 Comments...:

Our Life... Deal With It! said...

I would take Spainish.I will be more helpful to you.

Peter & JoNae Black said...

Spanish would be more helpful these day's but Christian learned French in the school he went to in FLorida and then the last year he was there they switched to Spanish. He enjoyed French a lot more then Spanish. Good luck with your decision!

JoJo said...

FRENCH!!!!! So when we get jobs we ccan go to Paris. I think thats were they speak french lol

Anonymous said...

totally take spanish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
trust me I have had an experiance with german and spanish and spanish was so much easier than any language I can imagine. you would probaly better off taking spanish sense I think it is easier!
Love Katie (see ya at scchool)