CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 22, 2011

More Random Pictures....


Lindsey found this in her pictures the other day and it gave me the biggest smile! Me and Sharpie looking ridiculus fighting over a gorgeous Erinn :]

From the December stake dance if you can believe it...We were supposed to make snowflakes but Gabe made a beard and had a flock of children sit on his lap. This is brysan and this is dark and sideways and a horrid picture...Doesn't mean I don't love it :]

ICK ICK ICK sooooo glad dissections are OVER

One day me and Sharpie were talking and he said something cute so I said aw precious moment...and he decided to capture this precious moment with....this....face. [Precious moment killed]

Bahaha and Franklin :] Me and Lindsey have many fond inside jokes of him [He's the founder of hot dog on a stick...We don't actually know if his names franklin] but wow. He's so cute! ;]

I CANT WAIT FOR SCHOOL!!!! ONE MORE WEEK!!!!

and somehow these pictures from the last time we hung out just didn't make it....Here ya go!

Jennifer and Emma waltzing to "When you say nothing at all" courtesy of Tyler Edward

Haha Katie stole my phone and took this lovely picture...It reminds me of like a fun house mirror...we look distorted

I can't love them more!

0 Comments...: