CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 26, 2011

Freaky Faces For Familiar Brands...

Lately I've been very entertained by labels on random products :] So I took some pictures :] Some are.....interesting.... :]

My favortie thing in all the world....Butt Aid! Relief for the unhappy butt :] Gotta love the dollar store

These little snacks are called nuggets which makes me laugh and think of Sharpie...But they are actually highly delicous too...[Which I told Sharpie and he sent me a text back saying "Wow I didn't know you felt this way about me Hannah...uh huh.]

This little box of marinade cracks me up whenever we go to costco. and no, mack, I'm not being rascist...If any person made that face and proudly pointed to his yucky looking chicken that way...I'd be sold :]

Hee Hee...Franklin for Hot dog on a stick

And last but not least....THIS frightening boy for Sharpie.

[That's Lindsey's hat :]]

Stay tuned...You never know just what I may find at the grocery store....

0 Comments...: