CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

4H camp

Not a whole lot to say...Just your average little camp :] We went hiking. Me and Bailey and Christy were counselors to darling little 7-8 year olds...But you know what really was the best part? All the inside jokes with my aunt Marilee :] It is now considered extremly hazardous to eat within 50 feet off each other...and impossible to talk without laughing :] Such as:

-Tainted Tart: With standing from the first 4H camp where I was eating a pop-tart on the way to the bathroom and Marilee called it the tainted tart
-"I thought you were just being dumb": I wrote her a letter with a magic bullet on it [Inside joke from her now ex-boyfriend Miah] and wrote above it MHERRR but she thought I was trying to spell "Mer" so when I explained..She told me the above :]
-Aparently I look very much alike as my uncle Jon sometimes...Which is upsetting
-I meant to itch my leg but itched Mer's by accident and she was like "EHH!" and so it was a long running joke
-Apparently some of the little kids were writing hate mail to each other so me and Bailey were in charge of reading the mail before the kids could...and the only hate mail we found? In bailey's telling her her feet reeked...Sweet Bailey! It was the saddest face!
-Mer had a freckle in her arm and was freaking out about mosquitos so when I saw it I slapped it...Wasn't a bug...
-Mer and her friend Eric have a very disturbing prank call you can pull: When they answer the phone say in creepy low voice "Do you know where your kids are?" and when they answer say "thanks" and walk off
-When I laugh I lean forward..and I when I sat back up...There was brownie on my forehead...odd...
-I was filling up my water and talking to Mer at the same time..and accidentally over filled it and I didn't realize it until Mer pointed it out
-We got in a fist fight over some bugles
-When I said something I've done recently [I can't remember what] she was like "I would've killed you instantly and Megan's eyes bulged out :]
-Someone signed one of my notes..Sienscay which we decided was the italian form of the word silent
-Kathryn signed hers K.O.B. her initals, but me and Mer both looked over our shoulders saying what's kob? at the same time :]
-Mer was making a list of people she needed to write letters to, and somehow I didn't make it on...So i was mad and so she wrote me on but when she ripped the paper off the list, my name got compelty ripped in half!
-Kathryn came over and her bandana looked like a turban and we were like "PROFESSER QUIRREL! and in the back her head looked all lumpy and Mer was like "BAH! thaat's why he had no nose!"
-There's this kid there that looks like my dad's cousin Whitney's husband and I told Mer of this fact and was like Randay? [From kid history] and she was like "What? Why would he be here?"
-During smores I only had big hunks of chocolate and Mer told me to give her some so I said "Here you can have this peice I broke off with Grandpa" and she laughed
-When me and Mer were having a conversation, my cousin Abby was like "Oh whatt!" and totally sounded like a black man :]
-Megan had her bandana and without warning my hand reached out, grabbed it, and threw it behind me.
-Mer said it was an amazing swipe right when I said shatch [I meant snatch] and so that's my new favorite word.

&There is so much more! I just can't remember :] Haha little brain dead....

Oh but the last night we were writing awards and we heard like a giant snap and then shuffling right by us! So we all ran and leaped over tables to get away! and then we were all terrified [Us counselors] and then we were talking about things popping out of us and I thought my grandma was behind Tanner [This super hot kid] and then I looked and out the corner of my eye there was my grandma and I screamed and dove into Tanner's knee..Yeah that went well......

Haha and now my favorite song we sang the kids to sleep too? [And what I text my friends at night]

Good night sweetheart well its time to go [Ba dum ba dum]
Good night sweetheart well its time to go [Ba dum ba dum]
I hate to leave you but I really must say
Good night sweetheart
Good night :]

0 Comments...: