CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 23, 2011

&Then there was totally like. This guy.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA! I was reading my blog from 2 years ago and can't believe the changes I went through! Anytime it talked about my current family I laughed my guts out. See the title up yonder? That's how I typed....All the time. About Gabe. And Kevin. And had like a sentence and a half about this Mckay fellow. It amazes me how fast time goes by and how close you can get with the people you think you'll never look at twice:

Why just today:
  • Gabriel offered me some gum. It tasted like crap. I think he knew it too.
  • Super simulation:
Is this french thing we have to do. Me and Sharpie were supposed to work in the market since I have pretty amazing haggling skills. But we ended up being in charge of guarding the jail [I think Mr. Jensen just didn't want me around.] So all the little kids in jail wanted to get out right? We told them if they gave us euros and pesos we'd let them out [That's what you use to buy things] Then we spent all their money on penguin stickers and this horribly disgusting Mexican candy.
  • I'll have to upload the pictures sometime but Me and Sharpie drew MONSTROUS pictures of each other in French. They were....Beautiful? You'll have to see them to know what I mean.
  • I told Gabe about our jail guarding skills and he made my day by saying "Yeah. There is nothing better than corrupted officials." :]
  • We played night games the other day but I was only there for about 45 minutes but just that short time with these children can make me happy for literally weeks. I LOVE THEM [Even though you're probably sick of hearing about them...]
  • Derek forced me to jump on his back. I think I broke it
  • I was swinging in the baby swings with Jennifer again and I asked Erinn to push me since I have wittle legs. Then Sharpie sat on me and now I have indents on my butt :]
THE END!

0 Comments...: