CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 23, 2011

The Escapades of Fort Herriman PICTURES!

Here's just the pictures and a few snippets here and there and I'll work on my monster post full of charm and wit :] Haha most of the time I was undercover as a hillbillie cranburrie farmer once again...And now I'm rambling. On with the pictures! [P.S. They're in backwards order]

Kicking it off here's Pillium/Pillburt/Pillup/Pillsburrie Rodriguez, Cletus O. and Aysa [More on that later]
THE MALL WITH AYSA!
Loved these..If only I didn't have to save up for Lagoon :/
Ok..the shoes not so much. Aysa loved her brown ones but seeing how I couldn't walk in them....Not so much.
Usually HATE olive green but this was so cute and looked good on
Everyone must own a shirt like this. It was an XS and I miracusly fit!
THE ZOO!

NOOOOO! IT'S SMALL! Oh well it's a picture of Derek in a Mckay sandwich courtesy of Mack and Sharpie/Pil
Aw. there he is sitting on the job!
Derek trying to be ferocious as this TREX [If you can go to Hogle zoo before the end of August GO! THE DINOSAURS ARE SOOOO COOL! of course I'm a little biased...I love dinosaurs.
Sharpie is a LOT bigger than your average orangutang family
DARN IT! All of my favorite pictures are small! Well this was the Sharpie [Adult] and the [Baby] Hannah elephant. The Hannah elephant was struggling to eat, so we were cheering me on!
HAHAHA I LOVE DINOSAURS! these things moved and made noises! SO. COOL.
Cutest baby monkey you've ever seen in your life
We watched the giraffes forever

NJHS FIELD TRIP:
We were packaging broccoli at the food bank which explains our lunch lady chic style :]
Like me and Aysa's sexy hair nets?
Aubrie, Emma, and Jarom [Who I've decided will be Lindsey's future husband though they've barely spoken to one another...Hahaha]
Brendan, Aysa, Me, Emma, and Karlie...Your new lunch ladies!

& The best part? I got to skip school to be a dork with my friends. DOUBLE WHAMMY! :]

0 Comments...: