CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Me And My Delinquent Ways...

  • So I was going to put some pictures on here of super simulation BUT my phone got taken away by the evil Ms. Zdunich [The VP] and I don't get it back for about 4 or 5 hours :[ It's been almost 24 hours and I AM EXPERIENCING HORRIBLE WITHDRAWALS! I only had it out for 20 seconds to call Jennifer to see where she was, and who guessed that the hallway is not the place to make said phone calls :/
  • There is a garbage can across the way from my locker but it's right next to the open archway of the boys bathroom. BUT Gabe gave me this gum that was nasty so after yelling "IS ANYBODY IN THERE!?" I ran and spit it out. Jennifer says there was probably a silent pee er I ran into. NO.
  • I'm not supposed to have gum. OOPS!
  • Me and Sharpie had a blast in super simulation again. This time we just helped the convicts escape the jail through the back door since their was cops everywhere!
  • We both got arrested like 3 times and we just had a massive jailbreak :]
  • Then we ran from Erinn's classroom to Tyler's about 8 times, which requires going from one side of a pod, down the "secret hallway" and to the other side of that pod..FUN FUN!
  • We bought tattoos with our black market money and played in the drinking fountain trying to put them on. Sharpie's not the best at this so needless to say there was water EVERYWHERE!
  • And I really need to blog about the details of the zoo.
Hopefully the cops don't find me.

0 Comments...: