CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

We start our story...

Since I forgot to add these pictures and didn't know where to start anyway!
Young Women's Activity: Blind Makeovers

Aren't we beautiful? We were laughing SOO hard! I think Jennifer got the worst of it :] I accidentally stuck a lipstick up her nose and gave her a gorgeous navy blue unibrow! I'm thinking of being a cosmetologist...:]
Oh Emma [Also known as Laser Wolff and Fat Biscuit]
Everytime she sits by us at the lunch table we went up laughing so hard we cry! She was telling us a story one day of how she sells illegal mexican sodas with me and Jennifer her accomplises [Or Yarn Kitten & One Eyed Cracker!] I'm having a lot of fun with this formatting thing on my mom's computer!
Pipe Cleaners in Biology:
Tell me would you rather make a model of meiosis or play with the pipe cleaners on the front desk? We chose the pipe cleaners so for two days me, Grandma Heather, and Great Grandma Katerina rocked neon pipe cleaners twisted into our hair. Then Heather created a caterpillar dubbed My uncle Stanley! I was so thrilled!
WEDDING EXPO #2!:
I'm so glad I'm the only one who Jennifer trusts to go with her cause we have a grand old time! [I have a lot more pictures on my camera though, so wait till summer ;]]
  • We got to eat delicious gelatto, and italian sodas! Yum! A must have at my wedding!
  • Another must have: Photo Booth! We got some great pictures!
  • We found a random Tropical room and chilled and took pictures in there
  • During the fashion show there were hot man models in tuxes! YAY!
this is where all my hard work in finally finishing my post didn't save so I'm going fast cause I'm irritated!
Charlie Leads in FHE:
First he gets a determined look in his eye and sets his jaw and then he dramatically waves his arm back and forth as he watches it. He leads for us every week in his favorite songs "temple" [I love to see the temple] "Pa'corn" [Popcorn popping on the apricot tree] "no'man" [Once there was a snowman] The only time he chose something was "Po Er Face" [Poker Face...Um not FHE appropiate...Or anywhere...]
Oh Gabriel!:
This boy has probably made my list as favorite person of the month I mean:
  • First there was the business card
  • Then came his Romeo and Juliet
  • His intense stare downs that are fun to participate in.
  • He came and sat by me the other day just so he could pretend to talk to me and made me stare at Aysa for a long time. Why? So we could place bets on how long we could stare until she was creeped out. He bet 5 minutes I bet 2..The verdict? About 47.5 seconds! I won! and I was told never to bet with Gabriel!
My Family's Love Fests:
Everyone is falling in love these days!* Even Tyler Edward! I just had to add these pictures of Sharpie and Erinn because
A. They're adorable
B. They're ridiculous
C. They're the perfect example of what I'm talking about
D. I love them to death! [Never would've guessed huh?]
*This Does Not include me and Jennifer! Guys are icky [Not including brothers who we have never considered boys...Totally different species] Mormon Nuns for Life!
Whipped Cream Fight:
Me, Sharpie, and Erinn love getting Jello at lunch so we can steal the huge dollops of whipped cream from top to smear on each others faces! So at Aysa's before we started watching pirates of the carribean [I was Jack Sparrow, Sharpie and Erinn were Will and Elizabeth of course, Tyler Edwards the guy who sleeps with pigs, and the others were undecided.] However we chased each other down with whipped cream WOO! Sharpie had a track meet which was wonderful cause
A. He was easier to chase down cause he was tired
B. He wore his short shorts under his sweats and Aysa's 3 year old brother stopped mid step and went EEEEIIIILLLLLLLL. Haha he's going to be scared for life.
Talent Show:
Tyler Barnyard made it into the school talent show singing, and he was #47 in the auditions so we all made shirts and a huge poster. Sharpie hung it up really high before I got there so I could barely reach the poster with the top of the permanent marker so it looked all shaky. This poster was taken down by Sharpie and Aysa and waved during his performance, while me and Erinn sat towards the front and kept screaming that we loved him...He was kinda embarresed. He did way good even though he sang a weird song. But it couldn't compare to Seth, Alec, Tanner, and the quirkiest funniest kid Zack you will ever meet in their band rocking out to Don't Stop Believing to close out the show!

Random Things From My Life:
  • In Hartman's we've been watching West Side Story and since Sharpie doesn't sit too far away we like to mouth conversations to each other. Apparently the sub was watching us because when he gave us 5 minutes to talk and I was thinking quietly he goes "Are you kidding me!? You talk the whole movie and NOW you're quiet." Haha..Who me?
  • We were watching the people around us and our class watches our conversation sometimes! Bah! Oh well I don't even understand them sometimes so GOOD LUCK!
  • This will be one of the only times I actually mention my biological family since they're kind of boring. Well I was using a butter knife to scrape mud off the bottom of Charlie's shoe. Megan thought it looked like I was whittling. So I was like "Oh like the Dutch do!" My mom looked confused so I told her "Like the Dutch, you know they dance with fancy hats and yellow wooden shoes with Shirley Temple and windmills!" Mom laughed and then said "Cause Shirley Temple makes all the Dutch put down their whittling and dance!"
Ugh...My Blonde Moments [No day with me is complete without one]:
  • I was numbering my paper and totally forgot what came after 31. So I had to ask Sharpie and now he still laughs at me!
  • He was trying to poke my side in French so I was trying to dodge his hands by sitting on the edge of my seat. The cheater conversed with Sammy so she touched my elbow, and I fell gracefully backwards out of my seat.
  • We were playing "Guess that national anthem" in Balls and he was like "Triple extra credit to who can name this one" It took me a minute to realize why everyone was laughing..The anthem? The star spangled banner!
  • I forgot that West Side Story was like Romeo and Juliet and was soo close to crying when they died! Horrible Horrible movie!
  • I just learned how to tie my shoes the two loop way! I always wrap the laces around each other! I was soo excited!
and drumroll for our final story of the night!
The Butt Whacker!!!
It all started when the socially awkward guy who thinks we're friends so we're all nice to him named Dion was sitting at a lunch table. I was standing in front of him next to Jennifer. I was talking with my hands and thought I whacked Dion's butt! So i casually told Jennifer and she was like "Actually that was my butt!" So we were laughing and shared the story with Lindsey who told everyone else. Then when were sitting down and Kevin slid into the spot between me and Brysan. Jennifer asked if I was going to whack Kevin's butt, and I without thinking blurted out "Actually I was going for Brysans!" To make things worse Lindsey yelled down the hallway "Caution everyone WE GOT A BUTTWHACKER!" I got a lot of weird looks :/

The end. For now... :D





0 Comments...: