CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 7, 2011

GIVE ME BACK MY RAIN!!!!!!

Ugh! Today has been pretty dang perfect and THEN...the glorious rain we've had all day turned to snow! WHY DO I LIVE IN UTAH!?!?! Grr...Anywho this weekend was pretty fantastic. I sewed all day Friday to make yet another dress for 4H. But then Sharpie texted me reminding me I had a birthday party for Sara to go to! Here's some highlights
  • We played the Skittles game and it was better this time cause no one used fizzy skittles! [Me&Sharpie still can't eat those]
  • It was Me and Sharpie and a bunch of high school kids but it was still really funny
  • Braden B came :] Ahhhh he SO cute and SO nice ;]
  • I was the cheerleader in the boys' ping pong game for awhile and "didn't" distract Sharpie by quoting Kid History very loudly
  • Sharpie was texting Erinn for the 50 bajillionth time so when it was on the couch I pointed at the wall, told him to look, and stole it :] HAHAHA
  • But then he tackled me and kept touching my elbows [It's like a tickle spot for me but even worse...I HATE IT but my FOOFers think its hilarious]
  • Sara had it for awhile so I don't even know when he got it back but at first he stole my phone and called his and kicked mybutt to see if it was vibrating. IT WASN'T! SARA HAD IT! Geez he just assumes it's me :]
  • Then we played this game called Honey I love you we play at girls camp all the time. You have to get the other person to laugh and if they do, they're it. I'm HORRIBLE at this game but luckily so were the boys and especially Sharpie Here are some great moments:
  • Braden&Matt [Sara's Brother]: pulling up their pant legs and talking about their strong calf muscles
  • Matt's pickup line: Do you do karate? Because your body is kickin!
  • Travis: Want to go skip some rocks with me?
  • Krysteen offering Sydney lotion and accidentally squirting it all over her
  • Me asking Sharpie if he thought my bald spot was attractive
  • We have this long inside joke from girls camp when Kristen did this crawl thing and Elysse told Sharpie about it so he did it to Katie and I thought we were all going to die laughing...But it was actually really creepy!
  • Then me&Sharpie walked back to my house to wait for his mom and the whole time we talked about Stuff It's a really long slightly disturbing story though so I've changed my mind about telling you....
If I don't marry Ryan Reynolds I suppose this hot man I found in my bridal magazine will do:]
Emma stole my phone and took This lovely self-portrait.

Erinn's birthday is on Saturday and of course Sharpie of all people decided we should all go to Wal Mart and buy stuff for her. But of course us being Aysa, Hannah, Sharpie, Tyler Barnyard, and Lindsey are teenagers and get VERY distracted when going to Wal-Mart by ourselves...
First we tried on as many hats as we could
Then we tried on funky hats
Then we were gangsters with our fancy flat brimmed hats
Then I put on so many hats I was taller than Sharpie
Whilst Shopping with my GRANDMA I saw these two beautiful bedroom ideas :] Had to share

Sharpie, me, and Tyler being AWESOME!
We were at Sharpie's house tying this blanket we were making Erinn Forever. But it's always fun listening to music with your best friends. Especially when one of them makes the side of the material a Fancy Scarf. Haha in this picture Sharpie totally looks like a little old lady knitting doesn't he?

Want more of my crazy life? First of all convince my mom I NEED a Facebook. Also here's some snippets from my weekend and today:
  • We had some crazy persuasive essay thing today that was 3 hours long but got us out of class! I got to sit by Aysa and Sharpie and technically we weren't supposed to talk. Ooops....
  • Me and Sharpie had no idea what to write so we sometimes played a mini game of Honey I love you. I failed everytime. He passed...once
  • TYLER EDWARD WAS BACK! HE'S BEEN SICK FOR A WEEK AND I MISSED HIS GUTS!
  • We all had to have A lunch if we were in Hartman's 6th and 7th english so we were seperated from the rest of our family and had to eat with the sevies but don't worry. I wore my wedges so I would be taller than some of them. I was the same height as Tyler :]
  • Me&Sharpie played all sorts of "illegal games" like using T9 to spellcheck some of our words since they wouldn't let us, I spy [which is perfect by a window] and had a blast figuring out how to make our screens do cool things [That was worthy of texting Tyler in the other room :]]
  • I also love making wishes when the clock has double or triple numbers or when it's 1234. So I kept looking at my clock and telling Sharpie to make a wish. Sharpie finally said I made wishes for random things all the time and then tried to pass off 1:14 as a wish making time and tried to defend it by saying it had numbers. Um...No but 1:14 is now an official wish making time...MAKE A WISH! :]
  • Before my next blurb let me explain. Once upon a time Sharpie was out of lunch money so being awesome like me I bought him lunch. Me and Lindsey do this for each other all the time, so when he said he'd pay me back I told him no. Well the next day I was in seminary and opened up my scriptures and found $2. It freaked me out! and after 20 minutes of thinking very hard I realized it was his fault....So we've spent the last 2 weeks trying to give each other the money secretly. I have it right now but I'm plotting....
  • Sharpie kept telling himself he sucked at writing and was a failure etc. So I said Sharpie you my friend are a FIREWORK! :] [Katy Perry song] then he got 2 6s! and nothing below a 5 [6 is the highest] Before that however he said he'd give me $2 if he got a 6...Haha.
  • I got all 6's except for 2 5.9's and Sharpie called me a nerd :[ But it was crazy! I didn't even try!
  • Hartman got so excited she told our entire class then ran in the other room and told Tyler's class which made me embarrased :[
  • We then decorated Derek's locker with silly string and little lifesaver mints and cards Gabe handed out for all of us to write on. I drew a unicorn on mine :]
  • Me, my mom, and my biological sisters went and saw Tangled after I left Sharpies...I cried again. But I'm going to buy it when it comes out!
That's all my friends! Have a fanfreakintastic day and if you live somewhere warm...CALL ME!

0 Comments...: