CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

IT'S RAINING!

So since I'm in a happy mood I thought I would actually write what those pictures mean to me...HECK HEM.

1.As I already mentioned this is just a smidgen of the masterpieces Sharpie can create in no time.
2.This is Heather [Not my grandma my friend] Erinn, Sharpie, Tyler, Lindsey, and Jennifer at the last stake dance.
3.To make a long story short this is me and Jennifer's engagement picture. I don't know how it all started [I think it was Loughary telling us we would never get married] but we got married in Canada, then a second time in the US to make it legal, got divorced in Canada, and now are engaged to get married in Tahiti this summer. Check her facebook status...it's official.
4.I realized that I had no pictures of me&Erinn together so here it is.
5. Erinn and Lindsey at the District. Let me tell you a story:
  • Hartman offered us extra credit to go see Gnomeo&Juliet since were reading Romeo&Juliet. So me and my buddies of course had to go!
  • [It was an Ok movie, but I almost cried but didn't which is good cause Tyler would've laughed at me]
  • Pretty much all of the 6th&7th period English classes were there so we had a party down in front when the movie was over
  • Me&Erinn were tangoing when we started to run, I tripped, we both felt down, and I STILL have a bruised hip 2 weeks later.
  • We then went to Harmons and Sports Authority [Guy's choice]
  • At Harmons Tyler Barnyard [I think we can be friends] told me I have to marry him so we can make coffee in the morning BUT NOT DRINK IT! since we both sat in the aisle and smelled the coffee till Sharpie threatened to pick me up [Which terrifies me]
  • Tyler Edward&Sharpie would also not let me buy Coke :[
  • At Sports Authority we had a good time...well the guys were thrilled, us girls just made fun of stuff.
  • We also took pictures for 20 minutes! Yay friends!
6. Lindsey, Erinn, et moi
7. These two [Sharpie&Tyler Edward] are my favorite men EVER.
8. My family just smaller...
9.Tyler Barnyard, his hand, Derek, Sharpie, and Tyler Edward
10. Me&Erinn after she cut her hair...We were being models
11.Me&Erinn modeling again
12.&my grandmas that I had to take pictures of for my French family tree. I will take a picture and show you sometime...I went a tad overboard.

&NOW SMIDGENS FROM MY LIFE:
  • Gabe once got a $5 gift certificate he traded to his teacher, and cleaned her out of little 10 cent pencil sharpeners...Today he showed me and Jennifer his business card:
  • Gabriel's Insane Retail: Along with the highest grade pencil sharpeners Gabriel's Insane Retail also can provide you with The best pet rocks ever sold to mankind [not including Germans] Rates are: For Pencil Sharpeners- To Buy: 0.25$ [He couldn't find the cents sign] To rent: 0.06$an hour. For Pet Rocks- To buy: 0.50$ :]
  • On the back was an e-mail and then when we asked about he coughed and said "I'm also starting a blog," in this fancy sounding man voice as he rubbed his knuckles on his shirt. I don't know where this boy comes up with these ideas!
  • My mom said me&Jennifer should make pet rocks and pencil sharpeners too to out business him....Should we? It's soo tempting!
  • The other day Aysa came over, we ate candy and watched my favorite movie, The Proposal. Haha SO. FUN.
  • Today these girls got mad when me, Lindsey, and Jennifer accidentally bumped into them as we were strolling arm in arm. After we passed I turned to Jennifer and said "Don't worry they're just jealous of our butts! Totally not even meaning to!
  • Then later Derek scared me for the bajillionth time so I meant to say "Men in black never do good!" But I said "Black men never do good!" So now I feel bad I'M NOT RACIST!
  • Tyler Edward's been gone for 2 days and then I got sick and didn't come yesterday and he came and then today he was gone again! He swears he doesn't hate me though
  • This sucks because A. I miss him like crazy and B. as soon as we're all at school AYSA'S GOING TO BE ADOPTED! Shh.... :]
So class lesson learned today...Buy your brother's a bell so they can't sneak up on you, and if you need a pencil sharpener contact Gabriel's Intense Retail for all your sharpener or pet rock needs :]

0 Comments...: