CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

NEW OFFICIAL BROTHER&THE SCHOOL DANCE....AGAIN! :)

This will be short n' sweet cause I have to babysit Charlie. So anyway 1st item of business...I HAVE A NEW BROTHER!!! Ok. so he is just a FOOFer but ya here he is...DEREK!!! (however I have not gotten a picture of him yet so sorry!)
Next the school dance. It was really fun! All the brothers were there except for Sharpie cause he decided to be lame. And me and Jennifer and Sara were the only sisters there but it was still great fun! Oh and Gabe is madly in love with my pal from 1st grade Audrey and she is just starting to like him back. He is actually a big romantic softie! He was dancing with her (I do have pictures that will hopefully be on here later in life) and it was SOOOOO CUTE! ok so that's it! Love ya all!

0 Comments...: