CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 11, 2012

What's Been Happening :]

Wow. Now that I've got sweethearts taken care of we finish up the rest of the month :] -Me and Jennifer had a girls night the next week. We went to see the vow which is probably one of the cutest movies ever! We went to coldstone beforehand, went to walmart and smuggled in huuge bags of peanut butter m&ms, swedish fish, and peachie O's :] Then cried during the commercial for Titanic and laughed our guts out in the lobby :]

-The next weekend we got the clan together to go see red tails....Bloody war movie? no bueno for Hannah's....but Tylers finally allowed to hang out again so he let me cry all over him at the end :] Then we went to Jamba Juice and pulled faces at the cop parked in the lot, and then went to Tylers, where we played Mafia/Werewolf. Me and Dal were the mafias basically everytime...I'm attracted to being a murderer I guess... -Next we had a snowball fight! It finally snowed! We made Henry the snowman 3 times because Gabe kept knocking him down, and then built an ugly one and threw snowballs at it till it fell down :]
Then we met up with Tyler and went to Sharpie's house and watched the prestige...I had to come home and google the explanation for it...I was so utterly confused! -Derek's birthday conviently was the same day as the juniors ACT so we didn't have to come to school till late so we had a birthday breakfast at Aysa's! Gabe made cinnamon rolls, we all made a bunch of food, and had a thanksgiving feast. Then we played Mafia, Rock Band, snuggled for warmth, and listened to music :] But I took no pictures of course! -I had an adventure turning in applications, getting yelled at by Ross ladies, and getting more applications Tuesday and then Thursday got a call from my neighbors who own Coronado's subs offering me a job! I start tomorrow!!!! :] -That same day I bought stuff for Derek, and 13 going on 30 [Favorite movie :]] and then went to smiths for eggs and lifewater, and brought them to Aysa's. I've been driving so much lately! I'm so excited for my car! I'm getting it soon! :] -Last night was the stake dance. All the people there were like 14 so that was awkward. But it was fun :] I enjoy my clan -Friday we went and saw Alice in Wonderland from our high school. It was kinda boring but it was entertaining at the same time. My history teacher was a creeper behind us though so that was interesting.....hmmm.....Then I went out to my car with Tyler and was sooooo cold! Haha he gave me a hug and I was shaking so hard he was shaking. Twas funny :] Stay tuned for the other short and sweet mementos from my memoir :]

0 Comments...: