CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sweethearts...Finally! :]

Who's excited? Haha :] Now that I have a facebook I can finally get a hold of some pictures I've been lacking for so long :] [Hopefully I can get the names to match up....

Lindsey and Alex
Malori and Austin
Callie and Parker
Funny faces!
My favorite picture! Alex and Parker's nastiness and Austin looking soooooooooo awkward! Haha
Gabe and Aysa
Group Pictureoos
Heather and Everett [I set them Up :]]
I wub my big bwotha!
Haha I look like I've waited my entire life to meet him! :]
Me and Gabe failed.....I'm looking away from everything and Gabe's...sneezing? moooing?
Why I have no self esteem...I know these gorgeous girls!
Me and Sharpie And then I had that horrible moment when i just realized....I never wrote about sweethearts...I swear I did! AH! Ok so February 10th I went shoe shopping with my aunt Mer [And got super cute sandals :] and then the 11th was the dance! I'm prepared :] Jill and Grandma did my hair and makeup, I had a nervous breakdown and then went to Lindseys in my dress I borrowed from Jennifer's sister Michelle [Thank you!] I get to Lindsey's and get immediatly drug out my Howerd and we go to his car and he acts like a girl and couldn't decide which tie to wear so I had to help him choose [Even though he texted me earlier and had the same dilema....Oh big brother....] Then as soon as everyone got there we went to the fields across the street and Linds' dad took pictures [Callie is Lindsey's sister, Malori is her friend, Alex and Parker are brothers and Lindsey's family's friends, and the rest...are my clan :] Then on to Noodles and Company...Sharpie kept opening doors for me [I hate that] but since it was girls choice I bought dinner! Yes! Except we had to get in line like 3 times cause we kept forgetting drinks and napkins and such :] Then we had a lovely meal of Mac and Cheese after Sharpie tried to scoot my chair in...and failed. Probably because I'm fat but he says the carpet was obnoxious. The dance was waaaay fun! We partied it up, Sharpie picked me up and I almost kicked Scott in the face, me and sharpie's slow dancing included running into all the extremly PDA weirdo couples, and we sang as loud as we could. Perfect. :] Then we went to Lindsey's aunts house, ate ice cream sundaes, pretended to watch a comedian on tv, and talked...until Parker's face got peed on by a dog and we realized we had 10 minutes till curfew :] So great! Thanks guys! Unprofessional pictures:
Theeeeeeeeeeeee end :]

0 Comments...: