CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 24, 2011

People Make My World Go Round...Honestly

My young brother Charles who came to me wearing sunglasses that were broken on one side and said CHEESE NANA! [He also when praying only prays "thanks for the hot dogs" over and over again and I occasionally get thrown in there..So that explains his state of mind]
Beautiful Lindsey doesn't wish for her picture to be taken but we do anyway :]
See? You'd think we were killing her!
However if we made these faces...Ya that would make more sense. Me&Beans were trying to take pretty pictures honestly but we gave up and pulled these beautiful faces
Jennifer, Brenna, Erinn, and Sharpie whose face got mashed...Ooops.
This is a very small picture of Gabe yes, but at the party we had for 6th and 7th period we were making silloettes on paper and that's how Gabe wanted to to look..A heart shape in his hands AWWW [He's been so funny lately with his soft side...He organized a bday present for me which ended up being Chilean candy from Derek a candy cane a roll of streamers and a root beer that looked like a beer so when I got home my mom was upset and thought they really bought me beer...Nice to see she has faith in my friends huh?] Still it was touching!
I still think it's because he's found love...AKA my new best friend Aysa

Nope Sharpie's not yawing. I asked for a picture and this is what I got. Classic. I swear though they didn't leave each others side the entire time...Kinda think he's obsessed though he says he's "not"
This is the look I got in English today when we were talking about the DREAM act and the 1st paragraph of the article was talking about Aliens. I thought this meant like UFO aliens and spent the 1st 10 minutes of the discussion wondering why the heck we were passing laws for mythical creatures now. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO?!?! Then when I asked Mack [Mckay B.] he informed me we were talking about immigrants and there simply called aliens sometimes. OH!

The END.
However just letting you know now, Tyler Barnyard is NOT a brother....Long story short. You don't mess with my Lindsey. We still talk, Kinda, I think he knows I was plotting to murder him. Hmmm.....Haha well more random blurbs from my life coming soon!

0 Comments...: