CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 17, 2011

Cause When You're 15...YOU PARTY!!!

Yep..Guess who's 15? WOO HOO IT'S ME! And guess who totally surprised me and came down this weekend? Why only the BEST twin sister in the entire world, JORDIN!



[and a picture of Lindsey at her cabin in her gangster pants I couldn't get to scroll down :]]

Anywho it all started Thursday...I was just telling Jill how I hadn't seen Jordin in at least a year when my grandpa calls and says "Hey Jordin's coming, so don't make any plans." Later me and Sharpie were discussing going sledding when Jordin called saying that my grandma said we could have a party with all my friends. So we did. I just forgot to take pictures cause I'm a slacker. It was so fun! We had the typical Derek, Tyler, Tyler, Erinn, Sharpie, Lindsey, Katie, Sara crowd but Brenna and Aysa came too. SO FUN! We played Ultimate Werewolf which was so hard for me cause I kept laughing whenever my character woke up. Good thing I was never a werewolf. Then we played this dancing game that Jamey has on his Kinect. Our "favorite" song was probably Hey Mami cause it's really easy to learn cause it just repeats Hey Mami you sexy. over and over again. We ate a bunch of crap and had a really fun time

Then me and Jordin slept at my grandma's but we brought the entire stash of candy with us so we ate our weight in chocolate and Dots. The next morning Grandma made us yummy breakfast with orange pineapple juice that apparently brings them back to their kindergarten days, and Jordin thought it was nasty. We went to the mall and had a blast. While we were waiting for Grandma to get out of the bathroom we went up and down the escalator about a billion times.
Then Jordin had to go back to New Mexico but she's pretty sure she's coming up again in the summer :]

Later that night after I straightened my hair whilst watching my favoritest movie ever, The Proposal, [2 words: Ryan Reynolds :]] I went to Brenna's surprise party. Everyone that was over the night before was basically there and we had a lot of fun playing Spaz Uno, Spoons, and the dance game again. Then everyone went out to the campfire to stay warm while me and Erinn jumped on the tramp. Our shoes were slippery though and the tramp had snow flakes on it so we slipped and fell so many times we couldn't even get out so Sharpie came in after us but we felt like jumping still but he didn't want us to fall so he kept helping us up. Our record of staying up was like 10 seconds but Sharpie stayed up pretty much the whole time..What the heck?

All in All a FANTASTIC WEEKEND! THANK YOU!

1 Comments...:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great time! :)