CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Once Again Brotherly Fun

So Kevin and Sharpie won awards for fave brothers of the day. Today is Student Led Conferences and we had to practice our folders during TA today and Jocelyn chose me and Kevin of all people to be her parents :) Don't worry she is adopted A. because she is Hispanic and looks nothin like us B.that's weird and C. THAT'S WEIRD!!!! Don't worry we got a divorce during lunch today :) So ya Kevin grounded Jocelyn for 6 months coz of her math grade. Then we gave her a car. Then today during lunch I noticed a guy that was shorter than Sharpie barely, had black hair, had a white and red shirt one and red sweatpants (though his were vinyl like instead of fabricish like sharpie's) and I told Sharpie about him and he's like "Uh he stole my style!... but is he wearing shorts under his sweats. Which I didn't hear him talk so he like pulled doen his sweats a little to show us and since I missed the convo I thought he was pulling down his heck so I was like WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!? really loud and so all my pals were laughing at me. Then after we eat me and Katie F. and Lindsey go outside and talk to Sharpie and I started walking over to "the other guy in sweats" thinking it was him and Sharpie came up behind me and was like "getting confused?" and I told him "NO I just wanted to make new friends" suprisingly he didn't believe me. So yeah I'm done now...BYE!

0 Comments...: