CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Oh The Joys You Can Have With Your Brothers...

So today was a traumatic day in many ways...
*I found out at lunch today that Kasey who has always kinda been a short kid (no offense to shorties I am one too) HE'S LIKE A INCH SHORTER THAN ME NOW AHHHHHH!!!!
*I didn't figure that out till today cause he's been really depressed cause one of my best friends Emily broke up with him :( But I think he's feelin slightly better
*Me and Gabe have pod classes together so we usually talk to Jenni Beans on the way out of the cafeteria and then continue walking to class on the other side of the school together bumping each other into walls as we go (K so he bumps me into walls WAAY more than I do on account of him being slightly buffer than me) and so then he PURPOSELY bumped me into the guys bathroom...Pretty nasty experience.
*Kevin was confusing by speaking Spanish when he knows I am taking French so I couldn't understand a lot of what he said
*Sharpie didn't really do anything blog worthy today but I have developed a fear of strangers with beards (see next blurb) and I told him that and he's like "so your'e afraid of Santa Claus?" PSH
*So yesterday was my uncle Jon's court of honor thing and so we of course were the last ones in the parking lot of my grandpa's church and he was talking to my uncle Randy and there are some apartment buildings next to the building and there was this really creep-o old man with this really long beard and hair on a bike and he was like making laps around the buildings and he was sooo scary and then I was looking out the other window and I thought the guy went away and then I turned around and he was there so I screamed and I leaned on Megan and she like rollded down the window and then opened the door. AUgh I was mad at her.

But yeah you gotta love brothers...Pariculary the ones your'e not related too :) :)

0 Comments...: