CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 21, 2009

I'M BACK!!!

Sorry I've left you hanging for like 3 weeks...my internet crashed and was down for like a week but my dad bought a new modem yesterday so hopefully nothing happens to this one cause you wanta know how bored I've been? No you don't. But...SCHOOL STARTS IN 5 DAYS!!! CELEBRATE!!! These are the most interesting things that have happened here in my life:
*Me and Linds went to the mall and bought oober doober cute clothes
*On Tuesday my aunt Kim kidnapped me and we went to the mall (again) and went to see Harry Potter (again)
*MY AUNT KIM IS GETTING MARRIED!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
*I WENT TO GIRLS CAMP BUT IT WILL BE AWHILE BEFORE I CAN UPDATE ON IT!!!

That's pretty much it so yeah see ya soon!!!

0 Comments...: