CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 26, 2011

You know things are bad when....

Your grandma calls to ask "Why haven't you updated your blog?" The answer is simple.

IM GOING CRAZY!!!
When I'm not at school I'm doing homework, when I'm not doing homework I'm hanging out with the clan, when I'm not doing that I'm cleaning, when I'm not doing that there's some other grand event I have to make an appearance at...yada yada yada. I'm popular. That's all

At some point I'll actually get around to:
-Posting the gajillion pictures I have
-Blogging about
-The first day of school
-more like the first three weeks of school
-All the kick butt parties I've been to
-the stake dance
-Camping
-The fair
-and everything else in between :]

For now, I'm going to run down to the bus stop so I can start another grand day! See ya!

1 Comments...:

Jen said...

I love you Hannah. Are you happy being so crazy? I hope so.