CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hahahaha

Jennifer and Gabe modeling our fabulous slap bracelet mustaches.
My quirky buddy Zack and Derek wearing Jennifer's coat. [Zack's slouching but Derek really did grow! He's as tall as me now! :/]
Matt is Sara's little brother but I have decided I'm in love with Crazy Larry. Jennifer said I had no competition but LOOK AT THE LOOK IN HER EYES! That's all I'm saying...

This picture makes me laugh cause no they're not holding hands [Well. They are.] But Tyler kept pulling Lindsey off her swing accidentally and Derek's disaproving yet smiling face in the background cracks me up [This picture is dedicated to Sharpie who noticed the hand holding an d told me I had to take a picture because "They're so CUUUTTTEEE!" Oh boy.

Have a fabulous Tuesday!

0 Comments...: