CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

MUST SEE MY FRIENDS!!!

Christmas was fantastic don't you worry! We got a Wii! That's basically all we've been doing for the past four days. Today is not about Christmas though...It's me deciding to stop being lazy and blog some pictures I've had forever. Okay it was Wednesday but still...
These are just some random pictures I found hiding in my e-mail:
Sammy, Sharpie, Derek, and Jennifer :]
Remember that Science assignment I did with Kimmy? With the cranburries? Here's the front cover ;]
Lindsey, Tyler, Sharpie, and Aysa whilst waiting for their food.
We were trying to make a star with our feet but there were so many of us it looked like a Jewish star. HAPPY HANAKAH!
These are from the past couple days.
Christmas Eve was soo fun thanks to my 2nd cousin Mallory who happens to be the same age as me :]

We rode Trax up to Temple Square and saw my most favoritist temple ever. Trax was funny cause this old man sat by my mom and kept telling her how amazing technology was and how dependable the trax were. Then one train died so we were put on pause for a little bit. Dependable? Ha! To keep himself busy the old man talked on his flip phone then LICKED IT to get it clean...Gotta love old people!
Wednesday we all decided to get together and went to Tyler Edward's house SO. FUN. You had to be there though, most of the time we just layed on the floor and talked. Yawn! ;] but the other 30 minutes of it we grabbed ping pong paddles and attacked each other with them and pretended to die! Did we act like we were 5? Yes. Did we have the bestest time ever? HECK YES!!!
Jennifer and Sharpie being SUPER SNEAKY SPIES! [P.S. Lindsey was the president and official photo taker before I assasinated her :]]
Sharpie ATTACKING Tyler Edward!
VICTORY! Or if Sharpie was still alive and had his paddle over his face it would've been STEALTH MODE where he is invisible :] Force fields, chain link armor, and blunt sides of swords were totally legit too :] Haha.
My Beans still alive!
This is one of Sharpie's many creeper faces.
Just Tyler and Tyler Edward [Plus Sharpie's foot] Working out
WOW can I just tell you how much I love these people!?!
I say picture and you have Sharpie diving on the ping pong table, everyone playing with their popcorn balls, and Tyler Edward closing his eyes...Nice.
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS!

...And a HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO! :]

0 Comments...: