CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day...From Gabe

So today when I was in line for lunch Gabe passed, so I punched him on the shoulder and he smoothley turned around and pulled the following note out of his shirt pocket for me...
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I like Hippos
But I don't like you
Don't be my valentine!
I laughed so hard when I read this because it's SOOO Gabe and it was just random. He looked at me like I was nuts though and was like "your'e not supposed to laugh when reading hate mail!" It was sooo funny!
Today for Stretch me and Sharpie and Chelsie went to watch the Monsterquest:Wolfmen movie and it was so unintentionally funny! Like when they were witnessing them down at the creek and this guy goes "Let's get out of here" in this cheesy scared voice and the girl that was telling the story was like "we were running so fast" and they were just prancing out of there. So when the bell rang and me and Sharpie left we looked at each other and said let's get out of here! and pranced down the main hallway! Plus this other guy was witnessing and he was like "I was hunting when I saw this creature. At first I thought it was a guy dressed in a gorilla suit" Ya that's smart! Lets run out in the middle of hunting season dressed as a gorilla! :) And lastly they were testing this hair this lady found from this "beast" on her roof. The test results were...Domestic Cat OH NO! A BEAST!
Yesterday was the Super Bowl...was rooting for the Colts but didn'nt really care. I ate tons of crap and laughed so hard during the commercials...I liked the Doritos, beer and eTrade commercials best..Look them up and I'll go into depth tomorrow cause I have to eat dinner...See ya!

0 Comments...: