CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Chalk-O


K for those of you who do not know I went to my twin sister -( Cousin) Jordin's house in New Mexico. Love ya Jo-Jo and we went to some Indian Ruins. I am not entirely sure what it was that was Chaco but anyway Jordin and I said at the same time "Chaco sounds like Chocolate, I like Chocolate!" like the hams we are. Then I looked at Jordin and said " no it is a cheap brand of chalk-I want to play with my Chalk-O!" Then we just started cracking up. When you are on vacation and don't get much sleep everything justs seems funny to you. If you do not believe me rent Sleepover then invite your best friend over for a sleep-over, then stay up really late eating candy and tell me what happens. (I did that with my best friend Makayli, we were quoting the movie all night and since we were so slap-happy it never got old.) Love you guys!

0 Comments...: